Custom Procedure Trays (CPTs)
What is a Custom Procedure Tray?
A Custom Procedure Tray (also known as a CPT) is a set of medical devices, designed to provide all the disposable items required for a surgical intervention, which are packed together and presented in a single sterile pack.
Why Choose a Custom Procedure Tray?
A Custom Procedure Tray can offer increased efficiency savings through:
- Less wastage
- Reduced set-up time, allowing you to spend more time with your patient
- Release of theatre staff, so that they can focus on other duties
- Decreased stock inventory, resulting in fewer orders and shorter lead times
- Enhanced purchasing efficiency, through the use of one reference and one
cost per procedure
- Complete customisation of the content specification
Our Market History
ArcRoyal were the first pan-European company to manufacture Custom Procedure Trays in Europe and we understand that a tray is more than just another medical product. We are committed to ensuring that you receive what you expect – a consistently sterile, high-quality product – when you expect it.
Our Custom Procedure Trays are CE-marked and have the ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 13485:2003 accreditations. All components used in our Custom Procedure Trays have full traceability.
Our Quoting Tool, an online web-based tool which is exclusive to ArcRoyal, gives you access to a wide range of components for each procedure and allows you to obtain an instant, actual cost for your pack prior to placing your order. Please contact us for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org.